Not a politician,
a Western New Yorker
David and Sue Mariacher live in Elma where they raised their sons, Cullen (29), Kyle (27), and Wyatt (22). For over 17 years, David has owned a branch office of LPL Financial Services in Elma, which specializes in Financial & Estate Planning. Previously David spent 18 years as a project manager in the family construction and development business.
David is a member of the Safari Club International, life member of the NRA, and the North American Hunting Club. He and Sue attend churches in Elma and Marilla.
He is now committing his time and effort campaigning to the Republican Committee members of the 147th District to earn their endorsement.
His goal is to bring fresh ideas, hard work and working class values to Albany to cut taxes, create jobs and be the face and voice of Western New Yorkers.
Mariacher has been a successful Financial Advisor for 17 years. He will take his vast financial background to Albany in order to help reform state government, reduce spending and help create much needed jobs.
18 years in the construction business as a laborer and project foreman forged a set of strong working class values which, to this day, guide Mariacher in everything he does.
Mariacher coached youth football & baseball for 13 years for EMW Sports, shaping many young athletes lives, both on and off the field.
As a lifelong avid sportsman and conservationist, Mariacher will be a strong proponent for hunting and fishing rights.
As Your Assemblyman
- Opposes the Democrat free college tuition program for illegal immigrants
- Opposes the 45% thruway toll increase which will drive up consumer goods
- Opposes any limitations to our 2nd Amendment rights
- Will never vote to raise his own salary and supports term limits
- Will Support farming & agricultural rights and new incentive programs
- Will Support small business incentive programs to create local jobs
- Will Support tougher laws protecting children & senior benefits
- Will Oppose Any New Tax Or Fee!